Your future family is in good hands
Dr. Daniel Rychlik, MD, FACOG
Dr. Dan is board-certified in Reproductive Endocrinology and Obstetrics and Gynecology, with a focus on Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome (PCOS) and premature ovarian failure. He has over a decade of experience helping clients achieve their dreams of building a family.
He received his BA and MD at the University of Illinois, where he also completed his residency. He completed a fellowship at the University of Chicago’s Pritzker School of Medicine.
Dr. Rychlik taught the next generation of doctors at his alma mater, the University of Illinois, and at the University of Arizona. During his time in Arizona, Dr. Rychlik served as the President and Medical Director of Fertility Centers of Arizona. Later on, he was the Clinical Director at Partners for Fertility and IVF in Virginia.
Dr. Rychlik has continuously worked with the American Society of Reproductive Medicine and the Eunice Kennedy Shriver National Institute of Child Health. He is the proud recipient of the following awards:
- CREST scholar by the National Institute of Health (NIH)
- Golden Apple Teacher Award from University of Chicago
- Research Excellence Abstract Presentation Society for work in Maternal Fetal Medicine
- 2009 - 2011 Top Infertility Doctor - Arizona Foothills Magazine
- 2009 - 2011 Top Infertility Doctor - Phoenix Magazine
- 2008 - 2009 Top Infertility Doctor - Scottsdale Airpark Magazine
- 2020 Top Doctor - Global Directory of Who's Who
- 2015 Top Infertility Doctor - HealthTap
Read some of Dr. Rychlik’s published works by clicking the links below:
- Elevated Serum Sialic Acid in Idiopathic Acute Iridocyclitis (1993)
- The Clinical Content of Preconception Care: Reproductive History (2008)
- Animal Model: A New Model for Inflammation-Induced Preterm Birth (2003)
- Clinical Studies Without Patients (2000)
- Regarding Recall Bias in the Association Between Idiopathic Premature Ovarian Failure & Fragile X Premutation (2000)
- Thoracic Endometriosis Syndrome Resembling Pulmonary Embolism (2001)
- Constitutive Androstane Receptor Expression in the Rat Cervix During Gestation (2000)
- Cloning & Tissue Expression of the Tissue Prothrombinase Fgl-2 in the Sprague-Dawley Rat (2003)
- Pharmacologic Treatment of Polycystic Ovary Syndrome (2003)
Meghan Pele, Care coordinator
Meghan, is your main point of contact at Thread Fertility. She takes the time to get to know you individually and makes sure that you get the personalized care that you deserve. She can answer any of your questions about lab tests, procedures, finances, and everything in between. Her goal is to make sure you are comfortable, confident, and empowered with information.
She has worked as a patient coordinator and practice manager for over 10 years. She’s a mom to three wonderful girls.
Betty Hernandez, IVF coordinator
Betty works to make sure you understand all the components of your IVF treatment, like how to take your medicines and what each procedure will be like. Her favorite part of her job is sending patients to their OB/GYN and meeting her patients’ babies.
Betty has gone through her own IVF journey in the past. She knows exactly what her patients go through, both the joys, the pregnancy losses and the hardships of fertility treatment. She is a mom to two boys and a girl.
Olesya Uzun, Ultrasound technician
Your ultrasound technician at Thread Fertility has over 23 years of experience in medicine. Before coming to the United States and receiving her RDMS license (Registered Diagnostic Medical Sonographer), Olesya worked as a pediatrician in the Ukraine.
As a technician, Olesya will perform ultrasounds and assist Dr. Rychlik in your procedures. She has worked with Dr. Rychlik for over 5 years. Her favorite part of her job is creating relationships with patients, hearing the first heartbeat on patients’ ultrasounds, and meeting patients’ babies.
Christopher Borello, Office manager
Thread Fertility’s office manager, Christopher Borello, is an experienced administrator. He loves working in a field that has an impact on real lives and gives back to the community.